Our client, a leading software services provider is looking for an UX Designer that is highly experienced at using User-Centered Design (UCD) approaches to create rich, scalable, high-productivity enterprise tools and applications.
This is a hybrid role based in Athlone Co. Roscommon. You will need to be on-site in Athlone or on client site 2 days per week.
You will need to provide a link for your portfolio to be considered for this role!
What is on offer?
- Negotiable salary DOE
- Healthcare Life Assurance
- Hybrid role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and budget management to ensure all finances are on target and help grow the business.
- Define a problem statement through customer validation and simplify complex problems, thinking strategically cross-platform and across the product ecosystem
- Be adept at validating and testing hypotheses and prototypes through various UX Research methodologies and tools to make informed decisions, utilising qualitative and quantitative insight
- Produce design deliverables to illustrate user experiences, including storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and vision pieces.
- Understand user-centered design considerations. Iterate on designs rapidly based on feedback from users, stakeholders, and user testing
- Explain design work and rationale and advocate for all types of users' need
- Work with product owners and development leads to ensure UX/UI design is aligned properly with technical capabilities
- Drive alignment, set goals, understanding for products across businesses and teams
- Be up to date on Trends and current Best Practice relevant to your role including Product Design, UX, ERP, B2B eCommerce and front-end development / UI frameworks and design systems.
- Support content design strategy
- Formulate and deliver presentations focusing on information architecture and interaction to articulate a user journey and influence UI
- Communicate ideal states and strategic concepts through storytelling and negotiating techniques to showcase designs and create alignment with cross-functional stakeholders and Design team
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of designs systems, design thinking, user experience design (UX)
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services
- A strong portfolio of professional UI/UX design
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, Figma InVision, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Good research and analysis skills and background combined with a good business acumen
- Skilled in providing strategic, creative input on a variety of projects at proposal stage or early scope definition stage
- Ability to distil complex briefs and to work creatively within tight timelines
- Ability to take feedback/direction and generate multiple design explorations, iterating those designs to elegantly address the problem being solved
- Client focused with a passion for creating business value through design craft
If you are an UX Design superstar and you love to solve big complex problems, work in a high paced environment with other highly professional designers then this is the role for you. For further information give me a call on +353 1 6455255 or send me an email at [email protected]