Our client, a leading software services provider is looking for an UX Designer that is highly experienced at using User-Centered Design (UCD) approaches to create rich, scalable, high-productivity enterprise tools and applications.
This is a hybrid role based in Athlone Co. Roscommon.
You will need to provide a link for your portfolio to be considered for this role!
What is on offer?
- Negotiable salary DOE
- Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Hybrid role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other Copywriters, UX/UI Designers, Marketing, Regulatory compliance, and cross-functional delivery team members to develop engaging content for customers written specifically for digital channels in the appropriate brand voice and tone
- Get familiar with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Recommend accompanying visual cues such images, icons, and infographics to compliment written copy
- Experience collaborating with designers and stakeholders for requirements gathering, feedback, iteration, and approval
- Collaborative and proactive approach with ability to identify specific tasks and next steps from high-level business, design, or research direction.
- Ability to effectively advocate for the user through all phases of the design process and present copy direction at the team and business owner level.
- Experience synthesising the needs and opinions of multiple stakeholders into easy-to-understand action-oriented copy.
- Independent self-managing Agile resource who thrives equally with mature product requirements or open-ended ideas.
- Knowledge of the user experience design and product design process.
- Ability to manage work on multiple projects at once.
- A strong design-point-of-view and comfortable with challenging opinions and pushing design boundaries to update and improve design standards
- Comprehension of accessibility principles and applying them to writing for web and mobile experiences
- Familiarity with common design and delivery approaches, such as Agile, Lean, Sprint and common collaboration tools, such as Figma, Jira, Monday or Trello
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in UX Copywriting for web/mobile products
- A degree or equivalent qualification. Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Product Design, or a related field.
- Previous work experience in Telecommunication and software development
- High quality content for app UI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with cross-functional teams
- Works well under tight deadlines
- Portfolio of writing samples
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, excellent communicator, goal-orientated and a proactive team player
If you love creating meaningful text, you're passionate about words, technology and most important, you are passionate about design, you already sound like the perfect match for this role. For further information give me a call on +353 1 6455255 or send me an email at [email protected]