- Prepare Project validation deliverables i.e. testing strategy, Validation Plan, Requirements, Design, Test Plan, Test documentation, Validation Report
- Testing Requirement Gathering from users, designers, developers and reviewing various process and design documents.
- Documentation of test cases & scripts in test tools / documents / templates.
- Maximo Functionality Testing, Development of Test Scripts for Unit testing and helping users in test Enhancements, Integration Testing, End-End component testing
- Plan the testing of the individual system components and the integrated testing of the overall system.
- Assisting during UAT
- Assist the Project Manager in identifying and mitigating testing risks
- Support the Project Manager in the preparation of timescales and adherence to schedule
- Write and/or execute test scripts, prepare defect reports and Test Summary Report
- Coordinate the testing of the overall solution with business users
- Responsible for on-time project deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate / Client's Quality Standards and Practices
Test Lead: 8+ years of testing experience in IBM Maximo Asset Management experience
Tester: 3+ years of testing IBM Maximo Asset Management experience
- Experience in product lifecycles from gathering of customers testing requirement through design to system delivery and acceptance.
- Should have experience in client handling, testing requirements conceptualisation to converting them into test cases / scripts.
- Past proven experience engaging business users / designers/ developers to ensure that appropriate business needs are clearly understood and tested during various test stages
- Should have experience on various SDLC tools like RTM, RQM, JIRA, Sonar Cube etc
- Experience on test automation.
- EAM products exposure with hands-on testing experience during Maximo implementation, support and upgrades. Experience on Maximo Application Suite will be given preference.
- Testing exposure on various Maximo add-ons (e.g. Scheduler, Service Provider, ACM, Spatial, HSE, Calibration Linear) and Industry solutions (e.g - Transportation, Life Sciences, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Aviation, Civil Infrastructure) and Maximo Mobility platform as part of project implementation.
- Experience of formalised approach to Change Control
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
The candidate must have a valid Visa to work in Ireland.