Software Test Engineer
- 11 Month Contract (plus extension)
- Neg. Daily Rate
- Drive manual testing, integration testing, user journey automation, cross device/browser automation for web applications, release sign-offs, crowd sourced testing, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
- Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
- Should have excellent analytical skills.
- Should have good experience in Functional/Manual testing.
- Experience in Automated testing.
- Experience in both Unit and Integration testing needs.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), and/or data warehouse reports.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
- Exposure to Continuous integration and delivery concepts desirable.
- Good to have experience on automation tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have an EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa to be considered for the role.
For more information or to apply to the role contact Emmet on 01 6455250 or email to emmet.mceneaney AT experis.ie.