Support Associate Product Support
Hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 6-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland. This role can be based in Dublin or Galway.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
Purpose and Objectives:
As a Product Support Engineer, you will work in a technically challenging and rewarding environment supporting our customers across a variety of mediums. This role would suit candidates with a diverse and varied skillset. A success candidate will have evidenced strong customer service skills, a technical mindset and an ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment. The role will require flexibility to adapt to tasks, processes and requirements which reflect the global nature of the product support organisation.
- Providing professional, courteous and prompt technical support (via multiple channels) for the Sales & Procure Product Family in the Digital Core Portfolio.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues both locally and globally and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Document technical solutions via the SAP Knowledge Management Strategy.
- Effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention
- Maintain poise and professionalism in all customer interactions.
- Adapting to business needs is a requirement, shift work / weekend work may or may not apply.
- Engage with and help drive customer support initiatives.
Skills and Competencies
- Prior internship or fulltime experience in Technical Support, Software Development, IT, or Quality Assurance of up to 2 years beneficial.
- Experience in ABAP or other SAP environments helpful.
- Previous experience with Knowledge Management strategies.
- Experience working with customers across multiple channels desired. (Chat, Virtual sessions etc.)
- Strong communicator and a skilled listener.
- Outstanding customer interaction skills.
- Analytical outlook with good aptitude for problem-solving.
- Teamwork mindset.
- Ability to work in a global team across multiple time zones.
- 3rd level degree in IT related discipline
- SAP qualifications such as SAPTEC, TERP10 or similar advantageous.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!