Technical Sales/Business Development Manager - DATA CENTRE FACILITIES
Do you want to work for one of the largest ICT companies in the world? Are you a passionate, target-driven individual, eager to seek out business development and customer relations? This may be your next career move.
We are looking for a Technical Sales/Business Development Manager. This role will suit previous experienced engineers/managers within the Data Centre Facilities space, who demonsrate a strong go-getter personality and have a succesfful sales track record.
Location: South Dublin office + Dublin based travel
Salary: Competitive base salary & OTE, health care and pension, performance based bonus, car mileagem, hybrid working model
- Develop data center facility business in Irish customers and partners (data center operators, consultancy, contractors, system integrator, etc.)
- Understanding and getting insights into named account strategies, business development, and operation processes, steer potential requirements, and influence customers' strategies, businesses, and operations regarding the data center facility area.
- Cooperate with the solution manager to run the project, analyse the tender, do the presentation and quotation and prepare the answering for the tender documents.
- Understand customer's business needs and challenges, present the clients value proposition to customers, work together with the data center solution team to provide the best solution for customers.
- Establish and strengthen relationship with customer's technical team, breakthrough in the data center facility solution in Hyper Scale DC market.
- MINIMUM of 5 years working experience in the Data Centre Industry
- Previous experiences: data center sub-system which includes power distribution, cooling, DCIM, fire extinguishing system, cabinets, and containment system, equipped with modular data center, container data center, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in electrical background, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this Business Development Manager position, please contact Elena Tanasa through LinkedIn or directly to arrange a confidential follow up call with myself: contact details available on LinkedIn profile for email or call 01 6455255