Technical Project Manager System Integration
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
IT PM to deliver System Integration project IT M&A in Europe.
7+ years of experience in Application and System Integration, IT Project Management and delivery, SDLC etc.
Knowledge of client Systems - ESA (Order to Cash, Finance), HR Systems, Winzone, C-Forecast and other systems used by Client Service, delivery, operation, Finance and HR team would be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze Business Processes, Applications, Data and System Landscape along with BU, Finance, HR team etc. to help develop target model of Application architecture for the acquired entity
- Run Discovery workshops with Teams from Acquired Entity to collect and analyze information about applications, interfaces between systems, data models etc., for key decisions on migration approach and plan
- Document key business requirements and project deliverables for all SDLC phases.
- Develop process flows and diagrams on integration/systems migration approach using Charting software (ie. Visio, PPT, etc.)
- Determine and define project scope and objectives for IT Systems and App Integration of acquired entity to Client Systems
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan for entire life cycle - Discovery of applications & systems to Systems Cutover
- Lead assigned projects for App and Systems Integration to completion
- API development knowledge and SDLC cycle management for interface builds
- Work with the Architect and Client App team to develop target application / Systems architecture for the acquired entity
- Run workshops and coordinate with other teams to plan and progress activities in Application discovery and migration plan for application, data and users; and mitigation plans as applicable
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Proactively monitor and record all project risks, issues and dependencies and escalate them as required to ensure that the project remains on track
- Excellent communication, organisation, time-management and leadership skills
- Communicate project objectives, plan and status update to all team members involved
- Troubleshoot problems that come up during projects
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed
- Corporate IT applications - applications focused in HR systems/ Admin System
- Experience migrating dates from one application to another
- Prior experience IT integration - mapping actual integration
The candidate must have a valid VISA to work in Ireland.