Location: Ireland - Dublin - Hybrid - 2 days a week in office
Job type: Full time - Permanent
Salary: Up to €70,000
Sector and subsector: Information Technology - Insurance
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for analysing, developing and ensuring agreement on business and functional requirements. This is a cross functional role and requires an ability to generate consensus with key stakeholders throughout the business.
What they have to offer
- DC Pension - 8% employer contribution and 2% (min) employee contribution.
- 50% off car and home insurance (upon completion of probation period).
- Heath Insurance: 20% or €127 of the net premium of the policy (for all people on the policy).
- €70 monthly lunch allowance.
- Wellness Wallet - €180 to be used for either Healthcare, Dental or Gym Membership.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Computer Science or Information Technology discipline;
- Proven experience working as a Technical Business Analyst;
- Proven ability to manage the requirements process for large projects;
- Ability to elicit and elaborate high-level business requirements and convert to detailed software functional and non-functional requirements;
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst in an insurance company, working across multiple systems including Claims, Policy Management, CRM and Data Warehouse;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Flexible approach, with the ability to work on own initiative;
- Accurately identify expected deliverables from stakeholders;
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Working knowledge of SQL and an understanding of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration;
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data via MS Excel and SQL (pivots, data comparison etc.);
- On Premise and Cloud experience;
- An understanding of System Integration, Messaging Services and Micro Services;
- Experience of both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies;
- Core tools of the trade including SQL, MS Office, Sharepoint, Jira, Confluence, TestRail.
- Communication & Influencing
- Critical Analysis and attention to detail
- Creative & innovative thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Drive For Results
- A relevant Third Level degree or appropriate professional qualification (such as CIP/Grandfathered) is preferable.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a business role.
- Experience and understanding of insurance products is required.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
All Candidates must have EU Citizenship, Stamp 4 or Stamp1G.