Sr Techno Functional Lead
- Liaise with the business and existing IT resources to gather and document the business requirements
- Conducting Workshops, Requirements Gathering and Fit gap Analysis Development for requirements
- Responsible for on-time project deliverables.
- Monitoring all the Deliverables, Status Updates and Client meetings
- Mentoring and managing offshore team
- Maximo Functionality Testing, End-End component testing
- Liaise with the vendors (if any) to configure, implement and integrate the software components to build the solutions
- Assist the Project Manager in identifying and mitigating technical risks
- Support the Project Manager in the preparation of timescales and adherence to schedule
- Coordinate the testing of the overall solution with business users
- Guide developers in Resolving technical issues arising during the project/product lifecycle
- Ensure compliance with Corporate / Client's Quality Standards and Practices
- EAM experience of 12+ years across multiple industry domains in techno functional roles
- Should have experience of working in large globally spread out teams.
- Should have experience in client handling, requirements conceptualisation to converting them into solutions.
- Experience of writing life-cycle documentation, requirements gathering, design documentation, system configuration, system testing and troubleshooting
- Past proven experience engaging business users to ensure that appropriate business needs are clearly defined, communicated and delivered at or above expectations
- Experience in industry domains like E&U, O&G, Pharma, Transportation and Logistics
- EAM products exposure with hands-on on Maximo implementation, support and upgrades. Experience on Maximo Application Suite will be given preference.
- Experience on various Maximo add-ons (e.g. Scheduler, Service Provider, ACM, Spatial, HSE, Calibration Linear) and Industry solutions (e.g - Transportation, Life Sciences, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Aviation, Civil Infrastructure) and Maximo Mobility platform as part of project implementation.
- Experience / Exposure to evolving technologies in EAM and APM space.
- Background in software development and systems analysis/configuration
- Experience of formalised approach to Change Control
- Experience in product lifecycles from gathering of customers requirement through design to system delivery and acceptance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Knowledge of 21CFR Part 11 requirements, ER/ES and data integrity guidelines
- Experience of working in a GMP environment
- Database, SQL, ETL, API and data analytical skills
- Knowledge of IT reporting/dashboard tools also an advantage
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.