Sr Full Stack .Net Developer
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
This role could be performed in the UK, Italy, Spain or Ireland on a fully remote basis or hybrid working, depending on your preference!
The client is the technological driven company making the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place and this has been in the business model for the last 127 years and is deeply engrained in everything they do. They stand at the forefront of technological advancement and are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting?
As our global footprint continues to spread across the world, the client is looking for a Software Development Team Lead with a focus on overall solution design and delivery of enterprise wide, multi-channel solutions that directly align with the needs of their customers.
What you'll learn & achieve:
In this role, you'll be responsible for developing secure cloud native .Net core applications leveraging Azure by employing techniques such as TDD, BDD, DDD, Pair programming etc and leading a team of developers.
They are an agile team who follow a Kanban/Scrum approach depending upon the needs and adhere to SSDLC and often make use of practices such as threat modelling, PenTest, Bug Bounty etc to improve the security of our applications.
- Professional experience with .Net, C#
- Familiar with APIs, Micro services and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with front end tools such as NodeJS, ReactJS, Angular, JSON, MVC Frameworks
- A good grasp of software engineering best practice and familiar with Kanban/Scrum methodologies
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in cloud software systems design such as Azure or AWS with significant experience in latest distributed computing constructs.
- Strong inclination to automation and software driven engineering
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and methods; with multiple levels of internal stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across teams, functional groups and divisions
- Deliver high volume and high transaction systems for critical business systems
The candidate must have a valid visa to apply for this role in Ireland.