Role Type- Contract - Run concurrent with an existing contract which ends April 2025
Daily rate - €500
Location - Fully remote within Ireland
Job Title: Sr. Dot Net and Azure APIM Developer
A talented Platform Sr. Developer is currently being sought by our client to work on their Global Azure API Management Platform and other enterprise applications mainly written in Dot Net. As an ideal candidate, you should have an in-depth understanding of best practices and implementation for Azure APIM platform and enterprise applications. Additionally, you will participate in hands-on technical POCs and evaluations of potential new technologies to expedite the development of secure, scalable, and robust enterprise-scale applications.
As a Senior Dot Net and Azure APIM Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, enhancing, and releasing a common set of application components written mainly in Dot Net.
- Formulating and evolving the APIM Platform strategy, architecture vision, and roadmap in collaboration with technology partners, architects, and peers.
- Developing prototypes to assess the suitability of potential solutions for technology deployments, working alongside enterprise architects, delivery teams, and business stakeholders.
- Guiding, mentoring, and coaching junior software developers.
- Maintaining standards and principles and supporting relevant governance frameworks.
- Ensuring appropriate standards and security policies are in place to adequately manage IT assets' risks.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information-technology, system analysis, or a related study or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of design and implementation experience in IT with a deep knowledge of Dot Net application development, API development and management, middleware, database management, and building and managing cloud-based highly scalable solutions.
- Experience in designing solutions using a variety of modern technologies, including .NET/C#, Microsoft Database technologies, Azure API Management, Rest APIs, GraphQL, Soap/WCF Services, etc.
- Experience in full API life-cycle management using Microsoft Azure APIM and strong knowledge of various API design patterns.
- Demonstrated track record of contributing to technology and solution decisions.
- Experience or knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, Azure PaaS services, Serverless Computing.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to [email protected]