Software QA Engineer
We are currently recruiting for Localisation Software QA Engineer to work with our client SAP. This is a hybrid, 12month contract position with a possibility of extension.
The QA Engineer will support the localisation process for the products with an eye for detail and interest in contributing to a large product set. Someone who can provide close support to translation teams and to ensure that the products in all languages are to the highest linguistic standard. It also offers an opportunity to further your knowledge in QA activities and automation testing skills working on a cloud-based suite of products.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leading the engagement with product development teams for knowledge transfer on new product features and innovation
- Creation and maintenance of automated test cases/scripts using Selenium and Java for these features, along with maintaining the existing product suite of tests.
- Tracking and monitoring the automated test scripts on multiple target releases and platforms.
- Being involved in the design and development of the localisation test automation tools that will be used to automate the localisation process
- Advocating of best practices for internationalisation and localisation
- Identifying and validating fixes for internationalisation and localisation issues.
- Supporting translation vendors and Customers with on-going requirement
Education and Qualification/ Skills and Competencies :
- BSc. in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Experience using test automation tools including Selenium and JUnit testing
- Experience developing in Java, C/C++, SQL, HTML, XML
- Experience with Internationalisation/Localisation/Language work valuable.
- Experience with agile development process valuable.
- Team player motivated by a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to incorporate ideas from all sources.
- Creative and detail-oriented.