Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
Quality Engineering positions require a firm knowledge and hands on software development skills on par with software developers to work closely them to build test automation, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable development quality. This position will be responsible for driving strategic leadership and Quality Engineering best practices within team in working with teams to deliver applications and solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders, including consumers, merchants, issuers and governments.
Must Have skills
- Good experience coding in Java language and familiar with design patterns
- Experience testing RESTful services using REST Assured or similar tools
- Experience manipulating and working with data formats such as JSON, XML and CSV
- Testing frameworks such as TestNG
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar/JaCoCo)
- Build and run SQL scripts (Oracle DB)
- Experience creating manual test, acceptance and integration automation tests
- Experience working in teams that are using Agile Methodology
- Experience of working with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Exposure and understanding on how VM and micro-services are working
Good to Have
- In Memory Grids (Pivotal Gemfire)
- Experience with Maven build process, goals, dependencies, versioning
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver to drive UI based automated test
- Unit test frameworks such as Junit.
- Experience in Integration testing needs with exposure to data virtualization tools.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web UI, APIs (REST and SOAP), Unix (RedHat, Mint)
- Knowledge of payment simulation tools (Paragon, FinSim, T3 or similar).
- Knowledge of ISO payment protocols (8583) desirable.
The candidate must have a valid visa to apply for this role in Ireland.