Job Type: Full time - Permanent
Salary: €65,000- €70,000
This is an exciting opportunity to work for the the industry leader in providing customers in the power generation, aerospace and defence, and medical devices sectors with high-performance data acquisition and test systems.
Our Client offers data acquisition solutions for LXI and VXI. Their products serve applications including automotive, and missile testing, wind tunnel data acquisition and control, vibration applications, air craft component testing and acoustics.
- The Linux operating system is the foundation of their embedded systems. The required software development spans the entire lifecycle, from setting up and maintaining several cross-platform environments, to successfully designing and running a boot loader, to configuring the kernel, compiling, and installing and WEB development for the user interface.
- Create and maintain the production management and test software utilised in the creation of our products.
- Organise the work flows and record details necessary for traceability and quality control. A portion of this will be converted to Python and integrated to their cloud-based Odoo ERP system from C/C++, Qt, and LabVIEW.
- * C/C++, QT and LABView experience
- * Bachelor degree in computer science, or equivalent
- * 4 + years experience in software development
- * General understanding of electronics required
- Experience in embedded and/or test and measurement projects