SMCBFI APPLICATION SUPPORT AGENT - MORNING SHIFT
ManpowerGroup Ireland has an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an Application Support Service Desk Agent, you will act as the first point of contact for SAP employees on a suite of SAP Application Products. Support Applications include: Contracts & Billing, Sales & Marketing
Using SAP's ticket system, you will ensure the IT Incidents and Service Requests are resolved within a given SLA. This is carried out in process driven environment by utilizing our Knowledge Base and collaborating with the next level support team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Fully qualify all incoming IT support tickets in adherence to the agreed SLA
- Effective monitoring of ticket and agent support queues
- Ensuring the implementation of the end to end support model
- Monitoring dashboards regarding ticket life cycle
- Effective dispatch to the correct organization and resolver group
- Highlight all potential major incidents and problems to the respective service and problem managers
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and policies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3rd Level Qualification - Cert, Diploma, Degree in IT related discipline
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving
Support Shift Information:
- Monday to Friday - 6am to 2pm
- 6 Weeks of Training - 9am to 5pm