ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an Application Support Service Desk Agent, you will act as the first point of contact for SAP employees on a suite of SAP Application Products. Using our ticket system, you will ensure the IT incidents and Service Requests are resolved within a given SLA. This is carried out in process driven environment by utilizing our Knowledge Base and collaborating with the next level support team. You will also receive training and be required to support SAP Employees Globally via, phone and tickets, for some of SAPs internal applications. For example, Corporate Portal and Employee Time Recording System etc
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Fully qualify all incoming IT support tickets in adherence to the agreed SLA
- Apply solutions, workarounds, patches and fixes as defined in our Knowledge Base
- Effective dispatch to the correct organization and resolver group
- Highlight all potential major incidents and problems to the respective service and problem managers
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and policies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3rd Level Qualification - Cert, Diploma, Degree in IT related
- ITIL process knowledge would be a benefit
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving
Support Shift Information:
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Late Shift 5pm to 10pm every 4 weeks.