Senior Technical Sales Datacentre Facilities
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
- Develop datacentre facility business in Irish customers and partners (datacentre operators, consultancy, contractors, system integrator, etc.)
- Understanding and getting insights into named account strategies, business development, and operation processes, steer potential requirements, and influence customers' strategies, businesses, and operations regarding the datacentre facility area.
- Cooperate with the sales team to run the project, analyse the tender, do the presentation and quotation, and prepare the answering for the tender documents.
- Understand customer's business needs and challenges, present client value proposition to customers, work together with client's datacentre technical support team to provide the best solution for customers.
- Establish and strengthen relationship with customer's technical team, breakthrough client's datacentre facility solution in DC market.
- Technical background and familiar with Data Centre facility products
- Experiences with datacentre sub-systems which includes power distribution, cooling, DCIM, modular datacentre, containerized datacentre, etc.
- Strong sales sense, have the ability to develop sales projects independently
- Experience on project bidding
- Good communication skill, teamwork spirit and strong work responsibility
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Data Centre Facility Industry
- Bachelor's degree or higher in electrical or mechanical background, or equivalent.
- Fluent in English business communication skills and writing.
The candidate must have a valid visa to apply for this role in Ireland.