Job Title: Senior Technical Manager- Digital Experience & App Development
Salary: €110,000 + bonus & excellent benefits
Location: Dublin City Centre - Hybrid (2 days a week in office)
Experis is currently seeking a Senior Technical Manager for our client who is a global professional services firm specializing in Risk, Strategy, and People. They are currently undergoing a transformative initiative to revolutionize the delivery of essential financial services worldwide. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the global team involved in developing and implementing this strategic technology platform.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary with annual review.
- Up to 20% Annual Bonus
- Up to 12% pension contribution.
- Healthcare coverage.
- 35-hour working week & Flexible working arrangements.
- Sports and social clubs/wellness programs & Study support.
- Paid annual leave and the option to purchase additional leave days.
- Travel ticket/bike-to-work/dental schemes (optional) & Subsidized canteen.
- Provide technical leadership to distributed technology teams working.
- Design enterprise-wide platforms, core software components, and applications.
- Develop core components for low-code front-end development, integrating front-end and back-end systems for enhanced Insurance platform and customer experiences.
- Lead team growth through recruitment and hiring of colleagues and vendor team members.
- Drive technology development using cloud-native architecture patterns in a distributed environment.
- Foster a culture change towards Agile methodologies, self-organization, DevOps practices, and automation.
- Shape and drive technical development, including technology evaluation, proof of concepts, and solution architecture.
- Serve as the escalation point for engineers delivering DevOps and platform management tools and services.
- 7+ years of experience delivering scalable customer-facing digital products and capabilities globally with hands-on technical leadership experience.
- Full-stack development expertise using technologies like TypeScript, Node.js, Java, Spring Boot, and both relational and NoSQL databases.
- Proficient in UI frameworks such as Angular and Tailwind CSS.
- Working knowledge of OAuth2 and OIDC.
- Experience in UX design.
- Familiarity with modern technology tools, languages, and processes including Java/Spring Boot, Node.js, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Apigee, Okta, Camunda, Kubernetes, and Git.
- Exposure to public cloud platforms like AWS and Azure.
- Knowledge of Docker containerization and utilization of cloud services like ElastiCache, EKS, and AWS Lambda.
- Skills in financial forecasting and resource tracking.
- Experience with observability tools for managing distributed services and SaaS platform operational analytics.
- Understanding of security and identity management processes, best practices, and technologies, with a preference for familiarity with Okta.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices, CI/CD tooling, automated testing, microservice release management, and associated best practices. Experience with CI/CD processes for databases and persistence systems is advantageous.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]