Senior Solution Architect
The Senior solutions architect proactively and holistically leads and supports activities that guide the development and management of a portfolio of solutions. Solutions include projects, systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information), shared infrastructure services and shared application services.
You will understand the concepts of business goals, objectives and business outcomes, business capabilities, value-streams, and business processes and your importance in solution architecture. The solutions architect provides the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to support the development of technology solutions to ensure that solutions meet business needs and align with architectural governance and standards. You will create deliverables for managing the organization's portfolio of "to be" and "as is" solutions - including systems (applications, processes, information and technology), shared infrastructure services, and shared application services and components to enable and drive targeted business outcomes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a strong understanding of business drivers and priorities.
- Technology Solution Architecture for assigned projects.
- Capture and document architecture decisions.
- High level and low level technical design.
- Provide documentation and diagrams for technical solutions.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to technical delivery teams and vendors as required.
- Communicate and implement strategies aligned to business objectives.
- Identify process improvement opportunities within the organization.
- Propose technologies that the company should adopt.
- B Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years' of experience in related industry - Clinical Trials/ Logistics
- Background in Software/ systems development/ implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial Systems (EDC, IRT, CTMS) (preferred)
- Experience in cloud technology solutions.
- Experience in Data integration and Web Services.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and related industry regulations.
This company offers a state-of-the-art GMP-compliant depot network and logistic hubs for clinical drug product storage and distribution worldwide, and supports cell and gene therapy logistics services from clinical to commercial, while maintaining the leading position for Direct-to-Patient and Home Healthcare services, biological sample shipments and biological kit production.