Senior Recruitment Process Manager
TAPFIN in partnership with our client Sanofi are currently recruitment for a Senior Recruitment Process Manager who will be responsible for the successful operational process and delivery of our managed services solution.
TAPFIN, a ManpowerGroup brand, is the industry-leading Manager Service Provider that works with organisations to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis.
Sanofi, a multinational healthcare company, employ over 700 employees at a state-of-the-art biopharmaceutical and medical device campus located in Waterford.
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work remotely but also attend onsite meetings in Sanofi's Waterford office on a regular basis.
Your Responsibilities include:
As a Recruitment Process Manager, you will be responsible for delivery and compliance and for ensuring a service driven culture. You will account manage vacancies through the end-to-end recruitment process on behalf of Sanofi's recruiting line managers. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all vacancies are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management, up to and including Director level, creating high level relationships with recruiting line managers /business areas.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from authorisation, sourcing (via Preferred Suppliers), screening, offer and on-boarding. Ensure the selection, assessment and interview process is managed in a timely manner by the business.
- Assist hiring Managers with correct classification of contingent workforce requirements
- Manage an established Preferred Suppliers List to ensure partnership and engagement at all times.
- Identify new suppliers to support any gaps in supply of skills/roles. Supporting Contingent Worker Workforce Team Leader with supplier negotiations and contract set up as required.
- Building and developing relationships to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery.
- Achieve set KPI's and SLA's
- Responsible for timely issue resolution that arise as part of the day-to-day operations, acting as a liaison among all parties and escalating to management as appropriate
- Understanding program reporting and metrics to enhance processes and service delivery
Your Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years in recruitment/resourcing field (preferably in outsourcing/managed vendor resourcing environment)
- Experience of managing suppliers/third party agencies
- Experience of a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Fieldglass or similar software
- Knowledge of the contingent worker and statement of work process and related legislation
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply directly.