Senior Network Engineer
This establishment, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since the 1800s.
This company is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, they serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
The Senior Silver Peak Engineer is a key member of their IT team and will be responsible for ensuring the stability and security of our network infrastructure.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Design and implement Silver Peak SD-WAN solutions to meet business requirements
- Configure, troubleshoot, and optimize Silver Peak appliances.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and design network solutions.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure smooth network operations.
- Develop and maintain network documentation, including diagrams and standard operating procedures.
- Monitor and analyze network performance metrics to ensure optimal network operation.
- Participate in network security initiatives, including patching and vulnerability remediation.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other network engineers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest network technologies and trends
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with other IT teams and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Experience with Silver Peak SD-WAN technology, including configuring and troubleshooting.
- Expert-level knowledge of routing and switching protocols.
- Strong understanding of network security principles.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools is a plus.
- Silver Peak certifications, such as the Silver Peak Certified Technical Expert (SCTE) or the Silver Peak Certified Design Expert (SCDE), are preferred.
Working with Them:
You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens them to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities they serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.