Job Title: Senior IT Project Manager
Type: 12 Month Daily Rate Contract
Location: Dublin (Hybrid)
Our client, a leading financial services provider, is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to join their dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the design, planning, and delivery of small to medium-sized IT and/or business change projects from inception to project closure, and delivering within agreed scope on time, budget, and quality.
- Determine project risks and issues and identify solutions or escalations as necessary.
- Build and develop strong relationships with project team members and other stakeholders
- Effectively manage project resources and achieve on budget results
- Balance long and short-term objectives to meet agreed timescales within an environment of change.
- Lead the initial scoping of the project to ensure business case, project objectives, deliverables and success measures are appropriately defined.
- Apply project management tools and techniques to effectively manage the project through to successful delivery.
- Secure appropriate resources for the project at the outset and maintain this throughout the project to ensure projects are adequately resourced.
- Produce high quality project documentation, including plans, actions, decisions, risks, issues, incidents, and governance in line with the project objectives to ensure successful delivery.
- Identify and actively manage stakeholders throughout the project to ensure project sponsor, steering group and other stakeholders are kept informed of project progress.
- Work within project governance framework to ensure risks and issues associated with the project are appropriately recorded and monitored.
- Drive and share Project Management best practice.
- Conduct project reviews to ensure projects are formally closed, reviewed and that lessons learned are captured and actioned as appropriate.
- Excellent Project and Programme management skills
- Strategic Resource management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to deliver results, managing change, make an impact and influence outcomes
- Desire to collaborate and work with multidisciplinary teams
- Commercially focused
- 4+ years experience as an IT Project Manager in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading small to medium-sized IT and/or business change projects from inception to project closure.
- Strong communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing projects, resources, budgets and timescales
- Relevant project management certifications (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2) preferred
- Financial Services Industry experience is an advantage
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please call Jordan on 01-645 5258 or email [email protected]