Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
We are building software to really make the world a greener place. Countries using our services increase their ability to effectively utilise renewable sources of energy.
We are a highly motivated team that are pushing boundaries to achieve success. We are looking for a driven person who is searching for the same.
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, you will take technical ownership of high-level feature requests, and coordinate with a collocated engineering team, in Limerick. You will design and implement features, often spanning multiple components within the backend infrastructure. Core responsibilities include:
- Engineering solutions to a high level of testability, modularity and maintainability
- Participation in architecture and design discussions
- Working independently and as an active participant in an agile software development team
- Support and development of junior software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Improve the DevOps ability of the team
- 8+ years' experience in designing, developing and scaling software applications
- Experience with Cloud Based (AWS) SDLC including Microservices / Containers / Kubernetes, Web API's
- Our dev environment is Linux based so experience here would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrable skills in architecting complex ecosystems.
- Understanding of security concepts: encryption, secure application development, defensive programming, software vulnerabilities and exploits, general issues in web security
- Event Driven systems
- Experience in IOT would be a distinct advantage
- Experience with InfluxDB
- AWS Administration experience, optimum resource management / security
- Experience architecting software frameworks
- MySQL experience
- Python experience
- An interest in emerging software technologies for building Web UI applications
- Comfort in both adapting existing systems and creating new systems
Candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.