Senior Embedded Test Engineer in Manufacturing
We are hiring a Senior Embedded Test Engineer in Manufacturing for our client based in Limerick.
This role is full time, permanent.
As a Senior Embedded Test Engineer in the Innovation team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and validation systems for the hardware electronics systems manufacturing in the company.
About our client:
Our client is an international company based in Ireland implementing high?tech services for the electricity industry.
Operating at the leading edge of the industry creating innovative services that are underpinned by continued in-house technology development and delivered to the market by an exceptional technical services team. Some of this can be delivered faster than the blink of an eye to provide the critical support that is needed to facilitate the increasing integration of renewable energy.
Our client was recently?named?the fastest growing technology company in Ireland at the Deloitte Fast 50 Awards in 2019.?They are?beginning to expand globally, with plans to implement energy system services in a number of other international markets.???
They are a highly motivated team that are pushing boundaries to achieve success. They are looking for a driven person who is searching for the same.
- Develop test strategies, plans, procedures for testing hardware electronic systems in manufacturing process.
- Integrate developed test systems by external manufacturers.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentations for system testing.
- Analyse and troubleshoot test defects in a timely fashion.
- Review test procedures and instructions before starting the system testing processes.
- Write system assembly instructions and resolve assembly issues accurately.
- Work with Supervisors to plan and coordinate test activities.
- Evaluate system performance and suggest improvements.
- Understand and interpret drawings, schematics, blueprints, technical manuals, and instructions.
- Follow company policies and safety regulations.
- Excellent testing process knowledge,
- Very good practical knowledge of debugging hardware and tools.
- Ability to organize tasks for other team members within agile oriented environment,
- At least 5 years relevant experience in embedded development/testing,
- Extensive experience with a standard test environment (e.g., LabView, Python),
- Experience developing in Linux and Windows test environments,
- Ability to plan and organize your work,
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills,
- Dependability and a structured working method,
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science.
- Knowledge of product Safety and EMC testing,
- C/C++ knowledge,
- Nice to have knowledge about AWS resources databases/EC2,
- Master's degree in electronic or electrical engineering,
- Test/development experience with metering devices,
- Experience with an electrical/electronic schematic design package,
- Experience with a 3D CAD package.
If you want to join a highly motivated team that are pushing boundaries to achieve success.. Apply Now!