JOB TITLE: Senior Embedded Software Test Engineer
LOCATION: Shannon, Ireland
Dreaming for tomorrow is about more than ideas and ambitions. This automotive company is already building the next generation of vehicles, using re-purposed and brand-new technology and techniques. They're doing more than dream, they're creating the future of mobility and automotive for years to come.
An ever-evolving heritage. A truly exciting future. Two of the world's most iconic brands. Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, they set the standards others want to follow. They want to keep it that way too. Which is where you join the journey.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The automotive industry is in the midst of a once in a generational revolution as it accelerates toward autonomous driving, connectivity and electrification. Join their team to design, develop and shape the future of their electrical and electronic systems; that'll be your goal as you apply your technical expertise to help develop robust software in their vehicles. This includes everything from autonomous vehicles and advanced control systems to class-leading infotainment, cloud-connected features and integration of consumer electronic technologies, not to mention the opportunity to drive advanced prototype vehicles.
The future is yours.
- Responsible for validation of feature software for new ECUs, this code can range from vehicle level across multiple ECU's to single ECU level depending on product and systems.
- Responsible for the design and development of Software test frameworks to enable the verification and validation.
- Building test plans, create test tools, use cases, and testing of Vehicle Platforms.
- Participate in product requirement and design reviews. Contribute to the improvement of their test infrastructure and frameworks by building tools.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum and Sprint Retrospectives.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle, V-Model, AGILE .
- Experience in a range of validation and automated testing frameworks.
- Excellent programming skills in a range of languages such as Python / C & C++
- Develop and implement test frameworks to enable the test teams to verify functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment with exposure to GitLab, Jenkins, Jira.
- Experience in embedded Linux/Autosar/QNX desirable
- Knowledge of embedded Hardware architectures such as ARM processors
- Extensive knowledge of Inter processor communication (IPC), OSI Stack, Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C).
SO WHY THIS COMPANY?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you'll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and private medical cover.