Senior Instructional Designer
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
- Reporting to the Lead Simulation Developer and partnering with the Professional Services
- teams, you will be responsible for designing and developing Behavioural Simulations on
- client's platform, utilising client's proprietary build processes and technologies, to the
- specifications and requirements of your external and internal customers.
- The successful candidate will blend exceptional instructional design and communication
- skills with strong business acumen.
- Engage stakeholders to capture business, learning, and assessment requirements.
- Design and develop robust and scalable Behavioural Simulations that deliver
- award-winning experiences to the user.
- Provide instructional design and Behavioural Simulation support to customers via online support portal and face-to-face where required
- Design, develop, maintain, and deliver client customer on-boarding, training, and support materials.
- Excellent communication and collaboration
- Expertise in eLearning Authoring Tools and Instructional Design
- Strong technical background
- Experience with pedagogical and andragogical strategies
- Comfortable learning new technologies and working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business and customer success acumen
- Knowledge of skill/behavioural modelling desirable
- Expertise in building Simulations, serious games and/or other non-linear learning
- experiences desirable
- Experience with multimedia (including video production) desirable
- Strong knowledge of Simulation/Game Design desirable
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- M.Sc., M.A., or Ph.D. in a relevant field, or a degree plus experience in a similar role
- which includes a focus on training design.
The candidate must have a valid visa to apply for this role in Ireland.