Senior Customer Service Officer
We are currently recruiting Senior customer service officer to work with our client Citi Bank in Dublin. The role is Hybrid .This is a 6-month contract position.
The primary function of Senior customer service officer is to effectively support the Citi Bank Europe PLC(CEP)Legal Entity by providing:
- Ensure customer queries are answered in the most efficient way possible
- Work with CSO/Branches globally to obtain answers/solutions for clients' queries that are outside of Western Europe, based on their interaction with Citi's global footprint
- Ensure incoming enquiries into the Dublin Service Centre are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
- Support and strengthen customer needs in an efficient, effective, and professional manner and handle exceptional requests when required.
- Review and resolve problems relating to Funds Transfers by conducting necessary analyses and communicating resolution to the customer.
- Manage a portfolio of high-profile clients, ensuring all their queries are acknowledged, investigated, and resolved in a timely and professional manner and in line with departmental standards
- At times, depending on client, act as their 'Single Point of Contact' for all their queries globally
- Lead and participate in cross departmental initiatives
- Be involved and understand Monetary Claim issues
- Proactively review and resolve problems by conducting necessary analysis, liaising with internal teams and departments across the globe, with escalation where required.
- Drive client satisfaction for given portfolio - including regular proactive calls and visits where required.
- Provide client with MIS/scorecards to enable them to understand their transactional and inquiry activity.
- Develop and maintain excellent client contacts and materials, supported by face-to-face customer visits and calls
- Proactively inform customer about problems (system failures, market issues) and provide regular updates to resolution of issue
- Co-ordinate and control special transactions (mergers/acquisitions/tax payments etc) where applicable
- Service specific customer enquiries accurately and in a timely manner in line with departmental standards
- Provide service and interact with colleagues in line with Citi values and policies.
- Ensure 100% logging and management of all Client interactions on Service Tracking and Report System (Auto-load), an automated query login system.
- Initiate Digitization projects to reduce queries through automation & selling self-service model. E.g.; Citi Payment Insights, SWIFT gpi, E-statements, Citi Knowledge Centre
- Coordinate satisfaction surveys and take appropriate action based on feedback provided by Customer.
- Request clients to participate in the Voice of Client surveys.
- Experience in Customer Services and/or Finance
- Experience of successfully building a trusted network of people who have assist them in achieving their goals
- Experience working with a diverse range of cultures and being able to adapt to the localized methods of communication
- Proven track record of managing client relationships and delivering high quality customer service
- Knowledge of Citi systems & platforms advantageous (Citi FT, Flexcube, STaRS, LMS)
- Experience in a fast-paced team environment, with being a senior member or SME in this team being an advantage.
Skills & Language Requirement
- Fluency in English and an additional European language (French, Spanish, Portuguese, German or Italian) is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written (experience in business/financial environment)
- Client focused - (Meet and exceed expectations)
- Delivers quality results- Ability to influence stakeholders to achieve results
- Accountable and self-reliant
- Superior investigative and analytical skills with proven ability to understand and interpret statistics and metrics
- Build relationships easily
- Ability to plan and organize efficiently (prioritize)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven record of process improvement
- Crisis Management skills
- Has the required influencing and persuasion skills to assist colleagues
- Must have proficient use of all Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), with very strong computer/technical skills