Senior Business Process Analyst - IT Service Desk
Hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland. Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Senior IT Service Desk \ Business Process Analyst will be responsible for a complete IT Service Desk process review with implemented improvements. The IT service desk coordinates the provision of IT support services for the company's offices located all over the world and operates round-the-clock to cover all business hours of its offices. The service desk also offers support using Digital touchpoint channels.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Complete ITIL Incident Management process maturity review
- Based on completed review, create and implement an improvement plan including KPI's.
- Develop a documented catalogue list of service for the ITSD
- Develop the associated role
- Process role definitions for IT Service Desk undergoing Digital transformation.
- Creation of associated learning maps definition for roles defined, to support an IT Service Desk undergoing a Digital transformation.
- Involvement in the creation of reporting deck aimed at real time reporting.
- Experience in process definition in an IT organisation digitally transforming.
- Experience in Service Desk role definition.
- Experience with ServiceNow essential.
- Proven experience in the methodologies, processes and procedures associated with service desks (i.e. ITIL, Agile)
- Experience with corresponding software/hardware requirements (i.e. helpdesk ticketing, workflow software)
- Experience in optimizing ticket monitoring tools
- Experience in creating a document library and document version control
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- 5-10 years working as an IT Business Process/Analyst.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!