Senior Application Developer
Location: Co. Mayo
Job Preference: Hybrid
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 + Benefits
Experis Ireland have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Developer with our client in county Mayo. Our client has grown into an International Company and the machines produced are destined for export market and can be seen working in over 50 countries around the world. As a Senior Developer, you will work closely with Head of Technology and be responsible to develop and maintain the IT function of plans and progress of projects.
The company has ambitious growth plans and a tremendous personal growth opportunity for the right professional.
- Develop and maintain new and existing internal and customer-facing applications for the management of production demands and to provide interactive services to customers
- Ensure maximum uptime of critical company managed applications
- Adhere to ITIL best practices for incident, change, release, and project and knowledge management of core applications.
- Guide and review work of junior developers.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and help manage project priorities and timelines.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Working experience in C#, Web API, ASP.NET, JQuery, HTML, CSS, SQL server expertise.
- Strong focus on application security & Agile project management
- Excellent understanding of OOP and best software design practices and principles
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Certification in relevant Microsoft technologies preferred.
- 8 years IT Applications Development experience
- 5 years' experience of Full Stack Development
- Fluent English is essential
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with ERP and PLM systems in a manufacturing environment
- System architecture / design
- Microservices Design
- Azure application development
- Experience with cross platform app development (Xamarin / .Net MAUI).
- CI/CD / Devops exposure or experience desirable
For more information, please send your CV to [email protected]