We are currently recruiting for Securities and Derivatives Analyst to work with our client based in the Banking Industry. The role is based in Dublin .This is a 6-month contract position.
Candidates will have the opportunity to expand his/her knowledge of the different products offered within the Securities Business. The role will require the candidate to assume responsibility for the day-to-day processing on the Principal Paying Agency payments team.
- Value Date Payment input & verification of MT202, MT103 messages via internal systems
- Ensuring all currency cut-offs and daily deadlines are met.
- PPA funding entry/verification
- Verification of Registered/External Depositary payments
- Verification of Daily Tracking Sheets itemizing all currency payments for all products
- Monitoring and tracking of funds as part of credit approval process
- Verification of additional claims and recall adjustments
- Monitoring / resolving queries received into group mailbox
- Follow up with Issuers/Clients with regard to non-receipt of funds for VD release
Experience and Skills
- Ideally from an Operational background with a sound understanding of Financial Securities.
- 2-3 years of payment /cash processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent Client service skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills & ability to work accurately under pressure meeting strict daily deadlines.
- Maintain high work rates irrespective of fluctuating volume.
- Pro-active approach to workflow management.
- Agency & Trust /Corporate Trust Operations advantageous