SAP MII Consultant
Our client is a leading technology company looking to hire experienced SAP MII Consultant for their long-term project in Cork.
This is a permanent role with excellent salary and benefits
- Configuration of SAP ME dashboards, service extensions, activity hooks.
- SAP MII Development to create Business Logic services, query templates, KPI Handling and defining the workflows.
- Technical Expertise for the SAP ME & MII landscape being implemented on a global scale.
- Takeover configuration & customization tasks as well as implementations of enhancements and interfaces using MII Workbench, SAP ME maintenance activities & SDK tools.
- Creating Functional and technical specification Documentation.
- Participate in Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Post go live (Hyper-care) support and handover to operations/sustenance to ensure success and meet customer requirements.
- Build Proof of Concepts (POCs) & solution design using SAP ME and/or SAP MII as the platform as per business requirements
- Troubleshoot any issues that occur after a solution is deployed.
- Analyze the project, rectify the errors found in the process and fulfil the requirement of system wide.
- Identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
- Implementing the best practices, coding standards of the project and ensure team is working as per the listed procedures.
- Build a Technical design specifications & Test plan document based on SAP ME and SAP MII platform.
- Co-ordination in deployment of solution into Global/Local quality and production environments with internal/external teams.
- Thorough knowledge on working of SAP ME, MII and MEINT components.
- Background in software development and systems analysis/configuration
- Experience in product lifecycles from gathering of customers requirement through design to system delivery and acceptance.
- Experience of writing life-cycle documentation validation plans, requirements gathering, design documentation, system configuration, system testing and troubleshooting
- Past proven experience engaging business users to ensure that appropriate business needs are clearly defined, communicated and delivered at or above expectations
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently