Recruitment Operations Director - IT - Experis Ireland
Fully remote working available!
Experis is a global leader in IT professional resourcing, project services and managed services. As the need for IT skills accelerates, Experis helps organisations transform their digital infrastructure, enterprise applications, cloud and cyber security.
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. ManpowerGroup, a Fortune 500 company with annual turnover of $20 billion, is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organisations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions.
Our local ambition is aligned with our global vision to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
We are committed to significant investment to achieve this desired growth and we now require a senior individual to drive this business growth and position Experis as the leading IT workforce solutions company in Ireland.
- Develop and implement the Experis' strategic plan in collaboration with the local Senior Leadership Team.
- Inspire, motivate and build followership for our Experis vision and values, engage and connect employees across all group brands.
- Deliver against agreed budgets and key performance indicators.
- Actively engage and align with Global and European teams to report on progress and leverage mutually beneficial initiatives.
- Drive organisational cultural change focusing on connected brands, client first, agility, flexibility, innovation, high performance and collaboration.
- Drive a high performance culture where expectations are set, metrics and measurements are actively used.
- Together with the sales & operations team, support in identifying and maximising the business growth opportunities for all brands and service lines.
- Create and deliver on sales & operations plans by brand and service line through clear segmentation, targeting, coaching and collaboration.
- Keep abreast of the external market. Ongoing awareness of changes, innovations, market forces and best practices in the industry.
About You, What we are looking for
- You will be a natural leader with expert knowledge of the IT sector in Ireland.
- Proven track record of achieving year on year business growth, preferably delivering innovative workforce solutions.
- A track record of delivering results through the development of high performing teams.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to work through complex client, pricing and operational data to find opportunities to drive value and actionable insights.
- Innovation, energy, ambition, motivation, intelligence, drive, confidence, and above all a strong desire to succeed are all key qualities required.
- Must possess strong writing and communication skills, outstanding presentation and negotiating skills.
- You will be a naturally organised, pragmatic and highly professional individual with a strong degree of diplomacy and persuasiveness.
- Strategic thinking and an entrepreneurial style will be well received in this role.