Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
Location-Dublin, Ireland (Can be Fully remote or attend office once a month)
Employment Type- Permanent
The client is rapidly growing enterprise cloud company that is changing the global talent management landscape. It helps the world's leading companies design and build immersive learning simulations. The powerful technology unlocks game-changing data analytics, providing insight into workforce behaviour around the globe.
They are currently seeking an experienced QA Engineer with a proven track record of designing, implementing and maintaining manual and automated QA testing of complex software solutions. The requirement is for someone who can come and do the manual testing but might like to take a step up and implement automation.
- Designing, analysing and constructing business specific end to end scenarios, defining standards for the development of test scripts, deployment and reuse.
- Uncovering opportunities for automating manual tests and processes.
- Tracking, control and resolution of testing issues and queries.
- Root Cause Analysis and troubleshooting of defects.
- Producing test status and summary reports.
- Signing-off completed test runs/cycles.
- Acting as the key point of contact for all testing aspects of releases
- Experience in both manual and automated testing processes
- 3-5 Years software testing experience throughout all phases of a software testing cycle
- UI/API automation experience using an industry standard tool (Selenium, Postman etc.)
- Experience in defining test plans and creating test summary reports
- Creation of Test Strategies, Implementing and following through to completion including both functional & non-functional aspects
- College degree in a relevant field
- Agile project management
- Knowledge of Trello is an advantage but not essential
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.