Our client transform how organizations develop and upskill their most asset - their people. Through immersive simulation-based learning they deliver breakthrough improvements in the application and measurement of skills
- This role will suit a person coming from an Operations Project Management background,
ideally with 5+ years of experience including with ISO or similar certifications.
- This role is ideal for a person who wishes to work remotely in Ireland, with an option to work from centrally located offices in D2.
- Reporting to the COO and partnering with the heads of all internal departments, you will be
responsible for analysing existing operations, streamlining and improvement projects,
timelines, budgets and creating a best in practice working environment.
- Your excellent project management skills will also include assessing milestones and deadlines as well as communicating risks.
- The successful candidate will blend exceptional collaboration skills with their Agile project
- management capabilities and have experience in an organisation experiencing rapid growth.
- Developing and improving project management processes for internal operations, adopting a standardized development lifecycle methodology create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Track utilization of project resources and manage this against resource allocation
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation, and status updates for the project.
- Able to manage multiple projects requiring cross-functional collaboration
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue
management, communication, and change management.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Excellent communication and collaboration
- Comfortable learning new technologies and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally have 5+ years of experience in total in the software industry
- Agile project management
- Knowledge of Trello is an advantage but not essential
- College degree in a relevant field
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and
- in-depth analytical skills.
The candidate must have a valid visa to apply for this role in Ireland.
Outstanding salary and benefits for the right candidate.