In this role you will work with the business to gain an understanding of the business problems and conditions, document use cases and business requirements. You will use effective business analysis techniques to translate business and technical needs and requirements into user stories on a prioritised product backlog.
- Engagement with agile team (using Agile methodologies) with other Client Technology functions and roles (e.g. Solutions Lead, TPO, Technology Services, ISRM, etc.).
- Write user stories and prioritise product development backlog. (Acceptance criteria used BDD Executable Scenario Syntax)
- Ultimately responsible for day-to-day operational aspects, participate in agile ceremonies and backlog grooming, requirements and user story definition and manage product backlog health.
- Understand business model and process mapping techniques to identify critical key IT capabilities.
- Acting as the primary trusted advisor to BPO and TPO to align on product development needs for specific products and platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and technology disciplines. Ensures that Business SMEs, Developers, Testers and SQA work as a single unit and are aligned. Engages regional SMEs and other partners as and when needed.
We believe that experience crafting innovative technology solutions, agile ways of working, intellectual curiosity, and leading small delivery teams are critical to enable you to be successful. Furthermore, it is essential that you are a natural collaborator, who has the leadership presence to influence product needs and build a solid sense of collective team engagement. You are a passionate and proven leader with the ability to gain business partner agreement, communicate confidently at both the technical and project team level, and collaborate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams. In addition to these core skills, we would expect you to have the following technical & leadership expertise:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, with focus in technology related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with Contact Center Technologies, and Jira. Experience in applications of Genesys PureCloud or AmazonConnect is preferred.
- Experience in Quality Assurance, SDLC practices & Agile delivery preferred.
- Proven track record of building strong business partner relationships is required.
- Strong business analysis and product requirements gathering skills are required.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and be self-accountable for flawless execution.
- Must be a self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a dynamic and customer-focused environment.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and learning agility skills are required.
- Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence adoption of new thinking is required.
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.