PROCESS COORDINATOR / DISPATCH AGENT - NIGHT SHIFT
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an IT Application Support Process Co-Ordinator Night Shift, you will have responsibilities for ensuring Operational Excellence for our Day to Day support offerings. You will be monitoring all incoming support traffic and identifying potential SLA breaches on a team or individual level; looking for spikes and/or Major Incidents. You will have primary responsibility for the E2E management of Major Incidents and Escalations within our Support Environment and will have a "hands-on" approach in bringing together resources from all IT areas for assistance and resolution. Resource Management will be a key aspect of this role and you will ensure staffing and rosters are maintained and updated to ensure effective capacity and availability for the support channels. You will work in parallel with the Management and Quality team to ensure quality related tasks are effectively transported to all support layers.
As part of this role you will have the responsibility as a Dispatch Agent on the late shift to ensure effective dispatch to the correct organization and resolver group. Also effective dispatch and queue management of late shift support agents
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Keep track of daily issues
* Monitor incoming support channels for spikes or Major Incidents and take ownership and appropriate action.
* Manage all Major Incidents / Escalations with support from CSD and other CS colleagues
* Highlight any SLA breaches on TEAM or Individual Basis
* Resource Management tasks to ensure appropriate staffing levels are available on night shifts
* Weekly Management updates to show Operational Excellence and effectiveness of support delivery
* Coach & Mentor Night Shift Agents
* Monitor various dashboards to ensure SLAs are met and customer experience is high
* Fully qualify all incoming IT support tickets in adherence to the agreed SLA
* Effective monitoring of ticket and agent support queues
* Ensuring the implementation of the end to end support model
* Monitoring dashboards regarding ticket life cycle
* Effective dispatch to the correct organization and resolver group
* Highlight all potential major incidents and problems to the respective service and problem managers
* Ensure compliance with all security standards and policies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* 3rd Level Qualification - Cert, Diploma, Degree in IT related discipline
* Customer Focus
* Problem solving
Support Shift Information:
* Monday to Friday - 10pm to 6am
* 6 Weeks of Training 9am to 5pm