Principal Java Developer
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: €120,000 DOE + bonus & benefits
Experis are recruiting for a Principal Java Developer on behalf of our fantastic client. Our client is a leading professional service provider in the Insurance sector. This role involves overseeing the further development of their apps technical direction and managing a team of Engineers.
The successful candidate will be a leader, able to build and guide the team of skilled engineers in the right direction. The Principal Java Developer will motivate, mentor and educate the team.
What is on offer?
- Bonus: discretionary based on company and personal performance guide
- Pension & Health
- 22 days annual leave + 2 company days + 1 charity day
- Share scheme
- Flexible benefits (Dental/Travel/Sabbatical/Can buy additional leave
- Subsidised canteen on-site
- Sport and Social/Wellness Programme
- 35 hour working week
- Study Support
- Direct distributed groups of engineers to develop, improve, and support their business applications.
- Determine the technical direction and vision for these applications; collaborate with business stakeholders to comprehend the necessary capabilities; and then work with the development teams to build and create suitable solutions.
- Become a recognised authority on their apps and the problem domain.
- Become a leader in the use of technology and come up with and creative ways to give our client a source of competitive advantage.
- Managing, coaching, developing, and assisting team members in delivering solutions to problems.
- Set a good example by regularly entering the code and displaying best coding practices.
- Built and led remote technology teams to so solve difficult technical problems.
- Wide and in -depth variety of tech sector experience throughout technology and business issues..
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary application architectures, contexts and cultures where development is aimed at maximising reuse.
- Familiarity with a variety of languages, tools, and processes
- JMeter, Blackduck, Whitehat, AWS Linux, VM Architectures, TDD (Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma), BDD (Cucumber), Selenium Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes, and JMeter
- Nexus; Docker; Kubernetes; JMeter; Blackduck; Whitehat;Linux; VM Architectures
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial/ Insurance experience
For more information, please email [email protected]
All candidates must have either EU Citizenship, Stamp 4, or Stamp 1G Visa.