Payments Product Manager
We are currently recruiting for Payments Product Manager to work with our client based in the Banking Industry. The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin .This is a 10-month contract position.
The European Clearing Product Manager will join the Payments product team in Dublin will work closely with members of the Global and EMEA Payments and Receivables teams. Additionally, this role will liaise with partners across the geography to drive market analysis, develop client propositions, develop product solution sets, and ensure safety and soundness of the product offering.
- Deliver tactical and strategic capability development in alignment with Global Clearing Product and Payments and Receivables Product Strategy.
- Management of the risk associated with payment products.
- Working with various partners to enhance the client experience and increase client satisfaction
- Formulation of product pricing strategy, pricing individual deals and deal approval
- Reporting of business results to Senior Management.
- Working with Market Management to develop and maintain a relevant suite of sales collateral.
- Responsible to ensure that the product is compliant with regulations and formulating strategies on the back of new regulatory introductions.
- Manage and develop the product strategy to grow market share in several key markets for the F.I. payments business and enhance the profitability of the product portfolio.
- Responsible for the development of the F.I. product value proposition, working closely with the wider Payments team & our Correspondent Banking Group team to develop and market our unique value proposition.
This broad role will provide the prospective candidate with an excellent opportunity to work within a market leading business at the core of our Transaction banking products. This key role will give the candidate exposure to a business which is fundamental to our cash proposition and is driving a disruptive change in the industry. This multi-dimensional role provides significant global and regional exposure with sufficient opportunities to interact with clients and provides freedom to be innovative in bringing change to a well-established business. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and amongst highly knowledgeable professionals.
- University graduate, preferably in business, finance or marketing or related disciplines.
- 5+ Years' experience in financial services with proven track record and understanding of Payments or Cash Management.
- Understanding of and experience working with the F.I. client segment is desirable
- Experience in managing payment products or other cash management products - ideally high value payments i.e., TARGET2, CHAPs and SIC
- Understanding of the current regulatory and market developments impacting the payments industry.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet above criteria will be considered
- Business focused and ability to think strategically - delivering clear and concise messaging
- Strong financial & analytical skills to understand & tackle the challenges of payments business.
- Comfortable with numbers and using analysis to derive conclusions
- Good project management skills to deliver results.
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- Have a client first attitude
- Comfortable challenging the status quo
- Knowledge of payment systems, payments infrastructure, or intraday liquidity is a plus.
- Ability to influence and coordinate multiple internal stakeholders around a common
- Ability to operate at different levels (e.g., research/analysis, thought leader/partnership with seniors, delivering technical requirements via interactions with partners, clients).