My client is an IT consulting company, focused on assisting its client (companies) in connecting, analysing, and protecting their data and applications. The main purpose of the company is to fast-track the way people live and work by finding answers to their toughest challenges by engaging with experts to find solutions.
Why Join us
My client culture thrives on discovering new and improved ways to accelerate what comes next. They have a diverse workforce of talent who are valued. They encourage bold moves, and they are a force for good. They have won many recognition's over the years like the Best place to work for Disability inclusion 2022, Best Companies for Multicultural Women 2022, Best employers for NEW Grads 2022 and so many other
What you'll do:
You will help create and maintain a first-rate on-boarding experience for all new team members during our current hiring ramp, reporting to the Operations Lead. You will be responsible for ensuring that new hires have everything they need to be successful from their first day at the clients office, working closely with hiring managers both locally and globally.
This will be primarily an office-based position to support business needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Communicate with new hires prior to their start date to maintain excitement about their new position and to ensure timely laptop delivery.
* Collaborate with hiring managers to identify an on-boarding buddy/mentor from the current team from day one.
* Send new team members to on-boarding materials, add them to PDLs (People Directory Lists) and Slack channels, and announce their arrival.
* Manage our Mac-Book inventory and allocation, as well as assist with first-day setup by liaising with IT if necessary.
* Connect with security to provide ID badge & site access.
* Meet with new hires in person or virtually to orient them and introduce them to team members.
* Assist with ordering relevant home office set-up equipment.
* Capture feedback for improvement in the experience, future training needs
* Document best practices for new hire experience
If you are interested in this role kindly apply now or send me an email at [email protected]