Network Engineer SME
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G
The primary objective of this position is support production operations across Routing & Switching, Firewalls, Data Centre, Wireless and Security disciplines, and execute projects. In addition to executing on projects and production support, this role will provide technical mentoring and guidance to L2 / L1 Network support group throughout the organisation.
If you have the relevant experience and skills, want to be part of a business that is growing-with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
- You'll take the lead in developing and supporting network LAN, WAN, wireless and security solutions that integrate into the overall Client network and security architecture.
- You'll evaluate the current network and security systems and be empowered to propose and implement network system enhancements on Network Switches, Routers, Internet Firewall Services, VPN and other Network Management devices.
- You'll create and maintain standard builds/templates and apply advanced network and security engineering and architecture knowledge on complex and diverse problems
- You'll work collaboratively with internal teams in IT network infrastructure project design, reviews and ensure network architecture goals and requirements to deliver key business objectives.
- You'll thrive working with global customers and service providers to design and implement large complex networks
- You'll use your knowledge of cloud architectures, software defined networking, data centre switching technologies, and securing virtual environments
- You'll use your experience of evaluating emerging technologies, to incorporate and deliver them into the existing or new systems here at Client site.
- Experience deploying & supporting campus wired and wireless networks.
- Adept with SDN, SD-WAN products and services, with a working knowledge of structured cabling systems and network facilities.
- Understanding of Policy Based Routing, Quality of Service, Netflow, Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, virtual networks, NAT, ACL controls, Web Security/URL Filtering, IPSec, Intrusion
- Prevention System (IPS), Malware Prevention.
- Experience with Proxy, VPN and Firewalls
- Experienced with a broad range of networking and IP/network protocols
- A proven specialist with IPv4 and IPv6
- Well versed in modern service providers, TCP/IP data networks using standards and technologies
- Experience configuring Aruba routing, switching, and wireless hardware, software and protocols including Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba Instant Aps, Aruba Airwave, Aruba Central, Aruba Activate, Security, Aruba ClearPass is desired.
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.