MES Syncade Consultant
Our client is a leading technology company looking to hire experienced MES Syncade Consultant for their long-term project in Cork.
This is a permanent role with excellent salary and benefits
- Lead the implementation of system integration between Syncade Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and ERP systems.
- Identify and perform all the technical activities related to MES deployment ( pre-requisite, cut-over and post go-live)
- Define functional requirements for MES solutions and interfaces through workshops with client and documentation analysis
- Develop detailed designs, implement and test Syncade MES solutions that meet client requirements
- Design, code and test components used within MES, including reports and interfaces between Syncade and various 3rd party systems
- Develop documentation required for validated facilities and Support execution of IQ , OQ, PQ
- Work effectively at different levels within project teams, client organizations
- Develop and improve processes, procedures and tools used in the execution of projects
- Act as a liaison between the internal project team, internal management, and customer project teams and management
- Groom / Mentor / Train fellow resources on project
- Experience in SAP-Syncade interfacing through Syncade Business Integrator / Webservices/ XML
- Experience in configuration of Behaviours and customization through vbscript programming
- Good knowledge of dynamic webservices exposed by Syncade for customization through vbscript
- Develop interfaces to do MES transactions with ERP systems using B2MML
- Good functional experience of ERP-MES interfaces and their usage.
- Good understanding of Syncade WF 4.6, 4.9
- Good understanding of Syncade database tables and PSSB behavior library
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Knowledge in current standards of control system platforms and computer system validation
- Knowledge of Standards - ISA 95, ISA 88, B2MML and SoA