Experis Ireland are currently recruiting for a MES Specialist for a pharmaceutical organisation in Waterford. This is a long -term contract role and will run initially till December 2023. The position is currently remote based however will move to a hybrid working model of 2 days per week on-site or as required given business / project needs.
The MES Application Engineer is responsible for supporting activities such as requirements gathering, definition, and application/test/implementation of Manufacturing Execution System MES (PAS-X. Undertakes project design, configuration, factory, site acceptance test phases and creates documents developed for our end users within our project team according to agreed planning and functional requirements. The Engineer supports the project team in the delivery of project & BAU related deliverables and is responsible for assigned tasks.
The MES Engineer supports the MES project team in all aspects of the MES project. E.g. overall design, configuration, and engineering of project specific Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and system integration solutions like ERP
- Support the development of business cases for MES implementation, project charter and success criteria
- Support project scope development, schedule and execute on-going change management of both. Support/ensure regular integration of the project timeline into Global Program timeline and manage local and milestone dependencies
- Supports the implementation of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) project and system integration solutions
- Supports the definition of functional requirements and documentation analysis and develop designs that meet requirements as well as technical documentation required for validated facilities
- Supports the definition of solution architecture that includes scope, sizing, system / operational requirements, integration/collaboration, project estimations and execution approach
- Working on breakdowns risk mitigation plan (identification & implementation)
- Supports the implementation team in the following phases: design, configuration, FAT, SAT,
- Work in international implementation teams
If you are interested in applying, please respond to this advert with your most recent CV or for more information please contact David Kelly from Experis Ireland.