- Coordinate with leads and the business and existing IT resources to gather and document the business requirements
- Requirements Gathering and Fit gap Analysis Development for requirements
- Configuring Maximo using the most optimum Maximo configuration tools and following the best practices for configuration
- Writing Automation scripts for business logic updates / changes using Jython / Pyhton.
- Configuring Interfaces leveraging MIF, REST API's etc
- Writing JAVA customisation's if and when needed by extending the MBO's.
- Creating reports using BIRT / Cognos.
- Responsible for on-time project deliverables.
- Maximo Functionality Testing, Development of Test Scripts for Unit testing and helping users in test Enhancements
- Maximo Functionality Testing, End-End component testing
- Assist the Project Manager in identifying and mitigating technical risks
- Support the Project Manager in the preparation of timescales and adherence to schedule
- Ensure compliance with Corporate / Client's Quality Standards and Practices
- EAM experience of 5+ years across multiple industry domains in Maximo configuration / development
- Should have experience of working in large globally spread out teams.
- Should have experience of Maximo configuration tools, JAVA customisation, Jytjon / Pyhton scripting
- Should have experience on various SDLC tools like RTM, RQM, JIRA, Sonar Cube etc
- Should have experience in client handling, requirements conceptualisation to converting them into solutions
- Experience of writing / updating life-cycle documentation, requirements gathering, design documentation, system configuration, system testing and troubleshooting
- Past proven experience engaging business users to ensure that appropriate business needs are clearly defined, communicated and delivered at or above expectations
- EAM products exposure with hands-on on Maximo implementation, support and upgrades. Experience on Maximo Application Suite will be given preference.
- Experience on various Maximo add-ons (e.g. Scheduler, Service Provider, ACM, Spatial, HSE, Calibration Linear) and Industry solutions (e.g - Transportation, Life Sciences, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Aviation, Civil Infrastructure) and Maximo Mobility platform as part of project implementation
- Background in software development and systems analysis/configuration
- Experience of formalised approach to Change Control
- Experience in product life-cycles from gathering of customers requirement through design to system delivery and acceptance
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.