Maintenance Team Lead
SK biotek Ireland are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Team Lead to join the Maintenance Department based in Swords, Co. Dublin.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Team Lead will work closely with other team members to co-ordinate maintenance activities including preventative and corrective maintenance. The team lead will be responsible for the day- to-day supervision and management of a team of maintenance craft personal
In this role, the successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that all works and documentation are completed accurately and efficiently while ensuring that all maintenance activities conducted meet all regulatory requirements.
The Maintenance Team Lead will manage investigations and will also support the management of technical assessments, HAZOPs and the change control process. It will be a requirement of the role to proactively identify improvement initiatives to improve operational reliability and drive these through to implementation
The Maintenance team lead will also be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining site safety standards and proactively improving the site safety culture
- Supervising all site maintenance activities
- Effective management of unionised craft resources
- Training and development of the maintenance team
- Optimising department CMMS utilisation to lead to benchmark
- Managing finance/compiling financial reports
- Implementing and promoting the use of RCM principles across the maintenance group including FMEA, PDM, LCCA & RCA
- Reviewing and approving work orders in order to ensure GMP and EHS compliance
- MRO inventory management
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in continuous improvement projects and display developed trouble shooting abilities. A good knowledge of Mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and automated control systems would be beneficial in addition to a working knowledge of CMMS, Microsoft Office and MS Project programmes. A developed technical knowledge is required for this position as well as flexibility and as strong organisational ability.
Excellent interpersonal skills are required for this role in addition to strong attention to detail capability and a demonstrable ability to consistently meet deadlines. The suitable candidate will have a proven aptitude to multitask and schedule own priorities based on site requirements.
A degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or related Craft qualification is required for this role with a minimum of 7 years' relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.