Machine Learning Engineer
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
- Work on data ingest, data enrichment, analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Responsible for designing and developing innovative analytical solutions, which drive business insights within our products.
- Understand and use computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, computability and complexity and computer architecture
- Use exceptional mathematical skills, in order to perform computations and work with the algorithms involved in this type of programming
- Produce project outcomes and isolate the issues that need to be resolved, in order to make programs more effective
- Manage end-to-end data modelling, development and production of applications (including, but not limited to, the machine learning algorithms) being created
- Work at the intersection of our data engineering, data science, software engineering and UX teams and help us build our evolving analytical platform using machine learning services
- Apply machine learning algorithms and libraries for problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Communicate and explain complex processes to people who are not programming experts
- Liaise with stakeholders to analyse business problems, clarify requirements and define the scope of the resolution needed
- Research and implement best practices to improve the existing machine learning infrastructure
- Provide support to engineers and product managers in implementing machine learning in the product
- Creating automated machine learning services/systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Master's/PhD degree or equivalent work experience in Data Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science or any other related field of science
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on R&D and product development.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: Python, R, SQL, etc
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, R, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Detailed knowledge of machine learning evaluation metrics and best practice
- Strong Python coding skills and problem-solving, good analytical & communication skills
- Solid grasp of A/B testing knowledge and extensive experience with hypothesis testing
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and listening skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment for applied research
- Experience with Azure Machine Learning Studio, Azure DevOps, and CICD.
- Proficiency in English language.
Candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.