IT Service Desk Support Associate
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an IT Service Desk Support Associate, you will act as a primary point of contact for our clients for infrastructure based issues within SAP. The work will be carried out via our IT Hotline phone, IT ticket system in a process driven environment. You will troubleshoot incidents, provide suitable workarounds and/or solutions, fulfil IT service requests. You will do this while building working relationships within your team and other IT teams in our Global IT setup to ensure that our IT services are delivered in a speedy, efficient and customer centric way for all of our clients.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Provide IT support and services for clients via our Hotline and ticket system.
- Participate on our Knowledge Management process by flagging missing or incorrect content.
- Adhere to agreed SLAs
- Highlight all potential major incidents and problems to the responsible service teams and problem managers
- 3rd Level Qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Business Information Systems, Engineering, Science or a related discipline
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proficiency with operating systems (Windows, OSX, iOS and Android)
- Proficiency with PCs and desktop software - MS Office Suite and
- Excellent customer focus & English communication skills (oral and written)
- Bias toward action and initiative
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Systematic, communicative, and creative focus
- Flexible approach to working in teams
- Advanced technical analysis skills
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- 6-12 months in a IT support environment
Day Shifts options are 07:00 - 15:00, 08:00 - 16:00 and 09:00 - 17:00.
Evening shift is 11:00 - 19:00 and everyone is staffed on rotation (usually 1 week in 7 or 8 weeks)
Every team member must make themselves available for at least 6 Bank Holidays.