IT Service Desk - Quality Analyst
Hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 23-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland. Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
This role is of IT Service Desk Quality Analyst is for supporting the operations of the company's IT service desk. The service desk coordinates the provision of IT support services for the company's offices located all over the world and operates round-the-clock to cover all business hours of its offices. The service desk also offers support using Digital touchpoint channels. The main responsibilities of this position are:
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Review and define IT Service Desk quality assurance process.
- The role will ensure that IT tickets are handled in a standardised
- way while leveraging existing documented processes.
- Performance monitoring - Conduct regular audits on ticket handling procedures, including service desk communications (voice). Gather and validate work performance data.
- Reporting - Data gathering and validation, report generation and presentation - to identify areas where the service solution share or individuals' solutions are below the expected target and recommend improvement plan.
- Host regular open group sharing sessions on how quality can be improved.
- Process improvement - Conduct a process review, develop process and procedural documentation plus continuous process improvements
- In cooperation with Service Desk management develop and implement targeted QA processes and schedules to address identified priorities
- Work in conjunction with our digital support teams and assess the quality of our digital support platforms as a solution provider.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in IT operations preferably in a customer service and technical support role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of process and procedures development
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Training and/or certification in quality management or supervisory skill
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!