IT Deskside Support - Swords
We are recruiting for full time Service Desk team members in Swords. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a customer service and IT background, who are available to work a rota pattern between the hours of 08.00/ 10:00/ 13.00 Monday - Friday.
- Log incidents from phone calls and emails on the incident management system
- Diagnose and resolve problems first line where possible, escalating to appropriate groups where required.
- Monitoring of Service Desk incident and Service Request queues.
- Resolver Group and customer liaison to enable effective management of incidents.
- Work through Incidents and Service Requests to closure.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- At least 1 years' experience working on an IT Service Desk
- A Level 6 NFQ major award qualification, or higher, in a relevant computing or computational discipline
- Active Directory experience
- Experience supporting Microsoft technologies (ie. Microsoft 365)
- Experience with working to SLA's and ticketing systems
- Citrix Experience (nice to have)
- Experience working on a fast-paced Service Desk / Working in a team
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware, software and application issues
- Clear communication style and can be understood easily
- Candidate must speak fluent English
You must have a valid visa to work in Ireland to apply for this role.