Our client is a leading Technology company is looking for experienced iOS/Android Developer to join their project team in Dublin.
You will be part of the multi-disciplinary team working in an Agile way, sharing best practices and knowledge between the US, Dublin, Germany, and Bucharest teams.
We want someone who:
- 5-10 years' experience in software development with success in roles with substantial responsibility and accountability.
- The software is on iOS and Android platforms, so familiarity with Java/Kotlin or Swift is a must.
- Have good knowledge in Kotlin/Swift, Core Java, Data Structures, handy with Android Studio/xCode
- Architecture - MVP|MVVM
- SwiftUI and Combine framework is expected OR AndroidX, Navigation Architecture, WorkManager, LiveData, ViewModel, Data Binding.
- Possess excellent technical judgement and can think problems all the way through
- See having their solutions challenged as an opportunity to collectively define a better solution
- Ability to take a vague set of requirements and turn them into a realistic set of building blocks that lead to a solution
- Enjoy identifying constraints and designing great solutions within the constraint space
- Appreciate the importance of successful product delivery
- Know how to write code that can be worked on by others
- Understand what it takes to deliver and code a high availability and high- performance systems
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter, who works well independently, as well as in a team environment.
The candidate must have a full permission to work in Ireland.