Head of Enterprise Applications
As a member of the technical services Ireland leadership team, my client is looking for you to lead and transform our Enterprise Applications function focusing on building strong growth through partnerships with Oracle, SAP, and ServiceNow.
The Head of Enterprise Applications combines partners with unique industry intellectual property and expertise to enable our customers to transform the core of the ERP, CRM, and business management solutions.
- Create and execute Ireland's Enterprise Applications strategy aligned to Enterprise Applications EMEIA Service Line.
- Development and delivery of Enterprise Applications offerings to Irish based customers.
- Drive the growth of EA business in Ireland.
- Attract, develop and retain the talent required to meet the demand forecast of the business.
- Deliver against budgeted costs for the service line to deliver the expected profitability.
- Create and maintain relationships with all EA delivery partners (Oracle, SAP, and ServiceNow) at a local level, leveraging the global partnerships, which drive real engagement in delivery and business development.
My client is looking for someone that has broad experience in organisational wide applications, these include Oracle, SAP, ServiceNow. You will be required to lead teams within the technical services branch of the business. You will demonstrate delivery excellence in live services to customers.
You should have achieved transformational change in ways of working at scale whilst maintaining customer delivery and focus.
Personal Qualities & Skills:
· Commercial Knowledge
· Team Player
· People Management